Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) (m/f/d)
Who are we?
Pest free instead of pest control is what traplinked ist set to achieve. We believe that pest control can be time, cost efficient and sustainable. We want to help the pest controller become proactive instead of just reacting. Our JERRY smart mouse trap, launched in 2019, is the first step to our goal. The device collects infestation data around the clock. Our software documents and analyzes infestation, informs the pest controller and helps him to efficiently coordinate his team remotely using intelligent route planning. We are proud to be part of the Bavarian ZOLLHOF Tech Incubator funding program and enjoy cooperating with pest control companies in the Nuremberg area as well as the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology.
And this is where you come in
To boost our growing team, we are looking for a full-stack senior software engineer who wants to revolutionize an entire industry with us. Help us improve our app and add new features. Bring in your own ideas and explore with us the endless possibilities oft smart data analysis in order to derive forecasts from real-time monitoring and to tackle pest control from scratch.
- As a senior developer, you are the driving force behind our web application
- As a team, you work closely with hardware developers, product managers and designers
- You connect IoT devices in the back end with user experience in the front end
- From day 1 your are involved in exciting, concrete projects in an exceptional industry
- You know your way around Node.js
- You have a feel for UI design and app architecture
- UX and UI design are your passion, as is teamwork
- Interest and first skills in data science
- You like to learn, you do so quickly and you enjoy sharing your knowledge
What's in it for you?
You can expect a diverse, helpful team in a dynamic work environment. You actively help shape our young company with your ideas. You can organize your working hours flexibly and remote work from home is also possible. As an important part of the team, in addition to a competetive salary, there is also the prospect of company shares, because we want you to be adequately remunerated for being responsible.
Interested? We want to hear from you! Tell us who you are and show us a project that you are particularly proud of!
Send your application to email@example.com