WIFI-CONNECTION TO GO
How mobile routers work
A mobile WLAN router receives Internet from cell towers via an inserted SIM card and offers it in the form of a WLAN hotspot to Internet-enabled devices within a certain radius for further use. The technology is encased in a very light housing the size of a hand. The size allows it to be stored under shelves and counters, and the low weight makes it possible to place it in suspended ceilings - our customers have sometimes had particularly good experiences with the latter location.
Alcatel WiFi router
Make yourself independent of your customer's WiFi network and set up your own WiFi infrastructure!
- No access to the customer WLAN? No problem! Insert SIM card and connect traps.
- Bring the WiFi network to places that do not have internet!
A continuous power supply is required to operate this WiFi router.
Order now via our shop!
OUR M2M-SIM CARDS
The perfect SIM card for your mobile WLAN router! The M2M-SIM cards from traplinked are ideally aligned to the needs of traplinked devices:
- Supply up to 200 traplinked devices with one SIM card
- Connection to all German mobile networks
- Maximum cost efficiency thanks to more precise data clocking than with conventional SIM cards
- Always enough data volume thanks to flexible data pooling
- No administrative effort - traplinked takes care of all the details for you
- Efficiency guaranteed: All web addresses not connected to traplinked are blocked, preventing accidental data consumption
Best of all: Order this SIM card together with a mobile WLAN router or a deployment kit and we'll do the setup for you! So once you receive your order, all you need to do is switch it on - done!